These days’ lots of new products are appearing on the market particularly for those who are regular smokers, so that they can get another alternative to smoking.
Sticks Sale is one such company that has come out with their product based on IQOS heat control technology, which was developed in Switzerland. Many people may not be familiar with how to use IQOS Canada product and hence in this post, we will explain you how to use this product.
How to get started?
To charge, place the holder inside the pocket charger. The holder battery level is displayed by the holder status light. Use a charging cable and power adaptor to completely charge your gadget before the first use. (Roughly 135 minutes).
Until the holder vibrates and the light(s) pulse, attach the SMARTCORE stick to the line on the filter (s). Automatic heating can also be started by pushing the button for one second. Once the holder vibrates and the lights remain steady, start using.
How to use your IQOS ILUMA?
- Until the holder vibrates and the light(s) pulse, attach the SMARTCORE stick to the line on the filter (s). Automatic heating can also be started by pushing the button for one second. Once the holder vibrates and the lights remain steady, start using.
- Holder will vibrate while the light(s) pulse white to indicate the previous 30 seconds or the last 2 puffs.
- Remove the used SMARTCORE stick and discard it in accordance with the safety caution and instructions.
- Recharge holder
- For recharging insert the holder in the charger.
- Check holder status
- Tilt the holder towards you or just short press button, then holder lights will indicate holder battery level.
- Check for holder status on your pocket charger
- Now short press the button on pocket charger to turn on the light on the holder status.
Check pocket charger status
Short press your pocket Charger Button. You will find pocket charger status lights will get turned on to indicate battery level.
During use, your experience will tell when to stop if the SMARTCORE stick has been moved, or removed from the Holder.
Light blinks yellow
This indicates that battery is depleted and needs charging. If lights blink white 2 times, then it is outside the temperature range of operation (0°C to 40°C).
Light blinks red
If red light is blinking on your pocket charger, then reset it. Even after doing so, if the red light is still blinking, then contact Customer Care.
Place the holder in the pocket charger and press and hold the button for 10 seconds. To validate a reset, all status lights will turn on after turning off.
- Only adult can use both IQOS ILUMA, IQOS ILUMA PRIME, and also SMARTCORE sticks.
- Under no circumstances any children or adolescent should ever use these products.
- People with diminished physical, sensory, or mental capacities or lack of knowledge should not use this product unless they have received supervision or instruction to do so safely and are aware of the risks.
We hope with these details, any new or inexperienced users can use this new product that has appeared on the market.